About TOK/EE Assistance
The programs are responsible for helping, guiding & mentoring the students to improve academic subject skills and knowledge through Academic support & training, Assessments frequency and Types, Scheduling & Structuring of session hours, Test Readiness and Remedial session requirements.
- Appt Setting with Academic Advisor
- Online/F2F 30 mins Initial Consulting & Assessment session
- Scheduling of subject Diagnostic Test
- Analysis & Debriefing of the DT results
- Enrolment Formalities & Payment of Fees
- Individualised Study plan
- Start with Tutoring Sessions
- Learning Process Mastery
- Final Assessment & Test taking
- One-to-One/Batch of 3
- Online /offline Delivery
- Topic Testing, Chapter Testing , Full length Testing
- AP / Edexcel – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math, English
- Intake Months- April-July, August-October
- TOK- Reviewing & Editing (All subjects) – Essay & Presentation, 10-12 hours, Online EE Assistance- Reviewing & Editing (Sciences, Social Sciences, Liberal Arts & Literature) –15-20 hours, Online Research Paper Reviewing & Editing – As per requirement
Interested in any of the courses?
Why don’t you give us a call?