About National Board (8-12th Grade)
The programs are responsible for helping, guiding & mentoring the students to improve academic subject skills and knowledge through Academic support & training, Assessments frequency and Types, Scheduling & Structuring of session hours, Test Readiness and Remedial session requirements.
- Appt Setting with Academic Advisor
- Online/F2F 30 mins Initial Consulting & Assessment session
- Scheduling of subject Diagnostic Test
- Analysis & Debriefing of the DT results
- Enrolment Formalities & Payment of Fees
- Individualised Study plan
- Start with Tutoring Sessions
- Learning Process Mastery
- Final Assessment & Test taking
- CBSE/ICSE/ISC – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math
- 100-150 hour /subject / academic year
- Topic, Chapter Testing, Full length Testing
- Batch of 5
- Intake Months- Feb-April
Interested in any of the courses?
Why don’t you give us a call?