About K-12 Counselling
The activity starts with a Psychometric Testing with an aim to understand and help students choose a study program that is in tune with their skills, vocations, interests, aptitude & ability and job aspirations expectations to help them succeed. To perform well in your career pathway, we need to understand the candidate’s emotional, psychological, and social well-being- a further progression to Mental Health counselling.
- Test results availed by the Counsellor
- Enrolment Formalities & Payment of Fees
- Need-Identification based Analysis & Report creation
- Appt-setting for Counselling session
- 120 mins counselling session-Report debriefing and POA
- Career Pathway + Academic Enrichment Counselling
- Mental + Psychological Counselling
- Gap Year Development Counselling
- Academic Mentoring Program
Interested in any of the courses?
Why don’t you give us a call?